Our June 2nd Summer Social was a wonderful evening networking as music by Kevin Conroy’s group serenaded the group. The Buccaneer’s patio and restaurant was a perfect location, overlooking the inlet on a warm, sunny evening.
A big thank-you to the Silent Auction sponsors who provided exciting prizes to be bid on.
- Soames Place, Gibsons, BC - Authentic Dinner for 6
- John & Bev McKenzie - Evening Wine & Appie Cruise
- Central Coast Concrete - A fine bottle of Scotch
- Topshelf Creative - A fine bottle of Tequila
- Marnie’s Kitchen & Bath Fixtures - Johnson Swiss Cottage 1-piece Toilet AND King-sized Texas Mickey
- Harbour Air Seaplanes - 2 Round-Trip Air Tickets AND 2 BC Lions Game Tickets
Multiple Door prizes were won by attendees
- Coast Builders - Rona provided half a dozen small tool sets
- AJ Pumps & Water Management kicked in a nice bottle of red along with an in-store $100 gift certificate
The 50/50 raffle netted $132 inaugural dividend for the CCBA’s High School Bursary Fund.
Thank-you to our ticket sales offices—Royal Lepage Sussex in Gibsons, Sechelt and Madeira Park AND
ReMax Oceanview in Sechelt.
Our event would not have been such a success without the generous support of John McKenzie of Royal Lepage Sussex and the graphic skills of John Ridd of Topshelf Creative.